I was starting to get worried. Sister Slim Jim has still been on her best behavior and has been very polite, a good citizen. Apparently, I am still in the game as I overheard this gem of an argument.
I am in my dad's music room taking a quiz for my online class in peace. The door is closed, so I heard all of this without witnessing anything.
dad: no, no, you can't eat those m&ms.
SSJ: WHY???????????????? They're just m&ms! Why do you care about me eating m&ms?
dad: because you did not have any dinner yet, that's why!
SSJ: NO...I'M GOING TO EAT THEM!
[shuffling]
dad: give me those m&ms!
SSJ: NO!
dad: THEN GIVE ME YOUR CELL PHONE! THAT'S IT!
[More shuffling. The scene seems to move closer to where I am located.]
dad: (in a voice more calm) get down from there.
"get down from there"? Where is Sister Slim Jim? Did she climb up on the roof? Does she have an escape room up in the attic when she needs to eat snacks?
dad: OH, I SEE. YOU ATE THE M&M's VERY FAST SO I COULD NOT TAKE THEM.
SSJ: No. I have to go study now. [relevance unknown]
dad: Give me your phone. You clearly did not listen to me and ate the m&m's after I told you not to!
SSJ: No, I put some back!
dad: OH SURE, I'M NOT STUPID!!!!!!!
Part of me wishes I saw the full extent of what happened, but all I know is:
1. my dad chased my sister to retrieve the m&m's.
2. Sister Slim Jim escaped to a location high in altitude to eat m&m's very fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment