My sister is not allowed to have Slim Jim meat snacks during the weekdays. She can only have them on the weekends. This is my dad's rule.




Saturday, March 27, 2010

it's my mom's birthday, so my family went out to lunch. it is 11:45 AM and we are eating lunch at 12.

SSJ: (sees the snow cone stand) DAD!!!! I want a snow cone!!
dad: We're about to eat lunch! We're walking there right now!
SSJ: OH MY GOD!!!! (stamps foot) I never get full off of snow cones! I'll still eat my lunch I promise! Please!
dad: FINE. HERE IS $2. Go order it yourself.

It takes the snow cone lady a very long time to make my sister a snow cone. I used the time to think. My sister must eat a lot of snow cones before lunch to know that she doesn't get full.

SSJ: mmm! raspberry!

The snowcone is her lunch. Slim Jim Sister ate a snow cone for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment